Wednesday 12 June 2013

Santorini paintings

Today saw the release of my new santorini inspired art collection. One month ago I was in santorini and saw the whole island as one giant canvas. As soon as I returned to England I knew what my next art project was going to be. I designed the first three paintings straight away and thought they would look best done with water colour paints and water colour gives the subtle tones of the water much clearer than acrylics.The first painting I created was that of my hotel Aqua Vatos (see below picture).
I showed these paintings to a few of the people i traveled with to see if i had captured the essence of santorini and they gave me great feedback. Everything was sent in motion. 
These first three painting are now for sale via my website. www.vspainting.co.uk

There will be more paintings added to this collection all you have to do is wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment